General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE?
First step is online registration. Please go to: COURSE SCHEDULE.
*The courses are in English
- valid criminal record check or its equivalent
- document stating that the trainee is physically and mentally fit for the training (e.g. medical certificate from a family doctor/GP, valid military ID, valid CP license etc. or eventually Health Self Declaration Form*)
- copy of a passport or eventually ID (students have to be at least 18 year old)
- document proving previous experience in the subject (military, security, shooting) in case of advanced courses like PMC, CQB, DDM etc.
- face photo in the passport size to be sent via mail in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and original version to be taken to ESA Training Center (in case of CPO course).
- flight/train tickets (for transport arrangements)
- we also recommend applying for European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or other private insurance
- non-refundable advance payment 300 EUR or 300 GBP or 300 USD (in case of Visa Application, full payment is required in advance). Remaining amount can be paid at ESA Training Center in cash or by card. It is recommended to pay in advance 100%.
Bank Transfer Details
EURO: PL 42 1910 1048 2785 2691 0560 0002
USD : PL 15 1910 1048 2785 2691 0560 0003
GBP: PL 85 1910 1048 2785 2691 0560 0004
EUROPEAN SECURITY ACADEMY Sp. z o. o.
Powstancow Slaskich 202
Subject: full name + the name of the course/s
Pay Pal Money Request
Send to email@example.com
Your pay pal mail address
Amount you want to pay (advance payment or full payment)
Currency (GBP, EUR, USD)
The price includes
- Full board (3 meals a day)
- Necessary equipment/gears
- Transport (for free only according to the scheduled plan)
- Certificates etc.
- Access to the Internet
- Access to the gym
- Study materials (in case of some courses
*Access to the laundry service available at extra cost
ESA provides an airport pick-up on the day before the course. The pick-up place is Poznan “Lawica” Airport POZ. The time of the pick-up is usually around 17:00 - 18.00. Meeting point is in front of SO COFFEE Café at the Arrival Terminal.
Second meeting point is close to Poznań Główny (Train Station). Meeting point is in front of main entrance to the shopping center called Avenida Poznań (close to roundabout, taxi and bus stop and railway station as well as bus station). Also at about 17:00 – 18:00, the day before the course.
Airport drop-off is provided the day after the course. Departure from ESA Training Center takes place at about 08.30-09.30 a.m. Usually it takes around 1-1.5 h to get to the airport or train station, therefore it is safe to book a return ticket the day after the course later than afternoon.
* Despite continous efforts, pick-up delays may occasionally appear, due to the particular unforeseen circumstances outside our liability.
*Extra transport other time can be discussed individually and in general requires additional fee. If You miss free transport, please take a taxi to:
Training Center / Palace Complex
63-130 Ksiaz Wielkopolski
Things to be taken:
- Tactical clothes: pants, shoes and sturdy belt
- Sport clothes
- Sport shoes
- Toiletries and towel/s
- Tactical gloves
- PC / Personal Computer or optionally tablet or good quality phone(in case of CPO - Detail Leader)
- Swimming trunks (in case of MSO course)
- 2 passport size photographs (in case of MSO course)
- 2 passport size photographs (in case of CPO course)
- Suite and tie or other business elegance clothes for practical tasks – VIP protection (in case of CPO course)
- 2 passport type photographs (in case of TCCC/MIRA course)
- Camel back / back pack with a water container (in case of DDM course)
- Military scarf / schmag (in case of DDM course)
- Jack-knife or tactical knife *NOT carry-on / hand luggage (in case of DDM)
- Torch (in case of DDM course)
- Military anorak (in case of DDM course)