Hostile Environment Protection
The training will expose the participants to unique expertise, which was accumulated by our Instructors in the territory of High Risk Countries around the world, during protection missions. The total environmental conditions, the climate and the population is real and is most suitable for the simulation of Executive Protection training. All tasks are designed strictly for tactical response methods in High Risk protection missions. Until now, ESA organized HEP courses in Israel, Russia, Brazil, Africa. The future training projects are about to be conducted in Colombia, Iraq and Jordan.
- Advanced weapon skills (Handgun & Carbine)
- Convoy – Arrivals / Departures
- Land warfare: force-on-force attack drills
- Convoy and Motorcade procedures
- Route selection and attack recognition
- High risk urban movement – SWAT tactics
- Foreign weapon familiarization
- High risk foot formations
- High risk advanced work
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Final examination – protective mission in the City
WEAPONS: Pistols, Submachine Guns and Carbines,
METHODS: This course will be taught using classroom lectures and practical exercises.
REQUIREMENTS: Military experience or ESA Close Protection Basic or experience in the field of Close Protection or an approved executive protection course done in the past,
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, Knee & Elbow protectors, Long shirts suitable for desert environment, Flashlight, Camouflage pants, tactical pants, sunglasses.