Private Military Contractor
The main target of this unique training is to prepare military / law enforcement individuals and security personnel for protective operations in a hostile environment (Africa, Central/Southern America, Caucasus and Middle East). The training will provide maximum of realistic scenarios created by international security experts and will enable its participants to acquaint themselves with different types of weapon or equipment indispensable in high risk countries. Having completed the course, students receive Accredited Security Training Authority Qualification that is the certificate: Weapons and Tactics for High Risk Environment.
- Threat assessment and risk analysis - Introduction to PMC
- Firearms Training - Single operative (Pistol & Carbine)
- Foot formations - VIP+4 "BOX"
- Convoy – arrivals / departures
- Elements of the PDS Team - roles and responsibilities
- Providing Security in High Risk Areas - SOP
- Convoy and motorcade procedures
- Firearms Training in Team (Pistol & Carbine)
- High Rosk foot formations - VIP+5 "DIAMOND"
- AOP Drills
- High Risk urban movement - SWAT Tactics
- Land warfare: force-on-force with the use of FX Simunition
- Advanced Firearms Training - Live Fire contatct Drills with VIP
- Case studies
- Final examination - theory and practice
WEAPONS: Pistolets - Glock 17, Glock 19 and Carbines - AKMS, AK47, M-4
Simunition conversion kit - Glock, M-4
METHODS: This course will be taught with use of classroom lectures and practical exercises
REQUIREMENTS: This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms or CPO course prior attanding this course. The ESA accepts active or former Law Enforcement or Military personel to attand this training. The ESA will accept current MSO or PMC operatives.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, Knee & Elbow protectors, Long shirts suitable for desert environment, Flashlight, Camouflage pants, Tactical pants, Sunglasses.
|Private Military Contractor||12 - 18 February 2018||6100 zł 1500 € 1300 £ 1800 $||available|
|Private Military Contractor||19 - 25 March 2018||6100 zł 1500 € 1300 £ 1800 $||available|
|Private Military Contractor||18 - 24 June 2018||6100 zł 1500 € 1300 £ 1800 $||available|
|Private Military Contractor||17 - 23 September 2018||6100 zł 1500 € 1300 £ 1800 $||available|
|Private Military Contractor||10 - 16 December 2018||6100 zł 1500 € 1300 £ 1800 $||available|