Main target of this course is to improve and develop practical skills in the area of using the Pistol. Course contains 100% of the tactical training on the shooting range. Separate exercise are prepared with use of FX Simunition. Final course Drills focuses on tactical shooting, to identify and eliminate hazards.
- Weapon manipulation in dynamic tactical situations
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of a dummy rounds in order to simulate malfunctions
- Shooting from several positions and with use of covers
- Extremely close range pistol shooting
- Under stress shooting drills
- Shooting in teams (depends on the group skill level)
- Force on force drills with FX Simunition
WEAPONS: GLOCK 17, GLOCK19, GLOCK T, GLOCK R,
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 400 rds. 9mmFX – 25rds.
METHODS: This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
SKILL PEREQUISITES: This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms or Tactical Pistol in ESA prior attending this course. The ESA accepts Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
|Dynamic Pistol||18 - 20 April 2017||2000 zł 650 € 500 £ 740 $||available|
|Dynamic Pistol||2 - 4 October 2017||2000 zł 650 € 500 £ 740 $||available|