This course is designed to develop skills for the student who uses Carbine as a primary firearm in a tactical environment. You will practice skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with Carbine and Pistol. Students will leave with a good understanding of shooting fundamentals and how to apply them in a tactical situation.
- Carabine design and mechanics
- Safety rules
- Gear preparation (sling, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of carbine shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Ready positions
- Speed/emergency reloads
- Tactical reload
- Double shots
- Multiple targets
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover
- Various directions shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Strong side/weak side shooting
- Shooting with optic sights
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning guns
WEAPONS: M-4 / AR15, AK-47, AKMS
AMMUNITION: 400 rds. of 5,56mm and 7,62mm
METHODS: This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
SKILL PEREQUISITES: None. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with the Firearms.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.